Friday, June 14, 2019

Exhibitor Announcements - Part two!

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! Here's the next exhibitor announcements for BAM!





Adam Falp is a cartoonist and writer from just outside of London, UK. His works to date include retro spy comics The Fragment! and Hell-based slasher Living in Sin.

Instagram @adamfalp   Twitter @adamfalp

Website www.goodfornothingcomics.wordpress.com




My name is Pete Taylor, I’m a small press comics creator & Illustrator and have been an exhibitor at ICE, True Believers, Thought Bubble and the Lakes Comic Art Festival.

I am also a regular contributor to the Lakes Comic Art Festival podcast. My current comic is an all ages book called MONSTER KIDS: Show ‘n’ Yell!

Instagram @thismanthispete    Twitter @thismanthispete

Website www.thismanthispete.com





Oooh look, it's one of them arty people!! but who on earth does he think he is?

Well fear not cuz tiz just me, Steve Sims. Illustrator of the "Beast Quest" series published by Orchard books and creator of the "Beast Hunting Battle Badgers". I have been scribbling and creating stuff in exchange for goods and services for the past 15 years, whilst creating comics in my spare time.

Instagram  @stevesimsillustration    Twitter @BattleBadgers

Website www.battlebadgers.co.uk


STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment